HSU 01. Heliski (heliskiing), heliboarding in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan, 8 days
January, February, March
Heliski (heliskiing), heliboarding - one of the varieties of ski free ride with using of helicopters in order to deliver skiers (snowboarders) to the mountain peaks, ridges and passes.
During last decades Uzbekistan has become one of the most popular places in the world for heli-skiing programs.
Heliski in Uzbekistan is a wide choice of mountain slopes, couloirs, rocky ramps, wide snowfields. Heliskiing in Uzbekistan is "the most slippery and fluffy" snow in the world.
Heli ski in Uzbekistan is dizzying descents with 2000 meters amplitude.
Heliskiing in Uzbekistan is stable sunny weather and comfortable temperature for skiing.
Heliski in Uzbekistan is the best price of package program of 25 vertical kilometers in the world.
Heliboarding in Uzbekistan is the east exotic and traditional Uzbek hospitality.
The itinerary: Tashkent - Chimgan - Tashkent
Duration: 8 days.
BRIEF PROGRAM OF THE TOUR
Arrival in Tashkent. Accommodation in hotel. After lunch transfer to “Pyramids” complex.
Reserve days for the case of bad weather.
Transfer to Tashkent to the dinner, final banquet.
Departure from Tashkent.
How to get to ski area. The tours start in the capital of Uzbekistan – Tashkent city. The most comfortable flights are fulfilled by Uzbekistan Airways, AEROFLOT, Turkish Airways, Air Baltic and Lufthansa.You will be met by our representatives at the International airport and during the whole tour he will take care of you.
Skiing area. Skiing/snowboarding is offered in the region of Western Tien-Shan (Ugam, Pskem and Chatkal Ranges) just 100 – 150 km from Tashkent - the capital of Uzbekistan at the altitude from 2,500 m to 4,200 m above the sea level. Amplitude drop for downhill is up to 2 km and the downhills are as long as up to 10 km. Mountains of Uzbekistan and technical possibilities of helicopter allow to accomplish descends from summits, ridges, passes. Skiing/heliboarding is run along the slopes of different steep, extreme skiing/heliboarding is also possible. Skiers/heliboarders are waited for vast snow fields, wide gullies. There are also timberlands (archa-covered slopes), natural ski jumps, rocks allowing to accomplish jumps. Each heliskier and heliboarder will find for themselves the slopes according to their taste.
Snow conditions and temperature. Snow conditions allow for skiing/heliboarding within the period from the second half of January to middle of April. Usually, slopes accumulate up to 1,5m - 2 m of snow at the beginning of ski season. Snow is fresh, soft and powder-like everywhere. Middle of March and April are characterized by spring-like snow, but still on some slopes soft and powder snow even at that time can be enjoyed. Air temperatures vary depending on ski zones and seasons: from - 10oC to -3oC.
We use Mi-8MTB helicopters (made in Russia). The helicopter's capacity is 15 persons plus 2-3 guides with ski equipment. Experienced crew (with length of service 15-18 years) knows well the mountains and peculiarities of highland flights in labored visibility conditions. The group will be escorted by 2 guides at minimum; one of them is avalanche engineer. The helicopter is equipped with necessary rescue-transportation facilities, GPS, satellite telephone and first-aid set.
The terms of the program:
- The base of booking is a written application from client. The company put a customer into the group list for desired date, and it can make the invoice for prepayment 30% of tour cost before 60 days;
- The remaining 70% is paying not later than 30 days. And it is not returnable, except of cases listed below;
- Scanned copies of the passport are also required for participation in the program, they must be sent before a month;
- In case of refusal to participate in the program less than 30 days before the flight, the prepayment is not refunded;
- For lack of the prepayment, the company can cancel the reservation;
- The membership of the group is no less 14 persons. In the case of less number of group participants, the can cancel the tour, with advance notice (not less than 30 days before the arrival), the prepayment is returned in full. The tour can be with fewer participants, with the agreement of payment amounts for customers;
- Getting visa and purchasing of tickets are recommended only after the special confirmation of the tour group collection and 30 days before the tour, to avoid loss of funds (fines for the return ticket, visa fee) in a case of tour cancellation;
- For visa support, you must provide a scanned copy of the passport and a certificate of employment, indicating the position;
- Insurance for skiers is obligatory with the covering no less 15 000 USD in case of health damage or accident;
- Heli-ski routes are chosen by guides in accordance with the level of group training, and depending on weather and snow conditions;
- The program is designed for favorable weather conditions;
- In the case of non-fulfillment of the program due to weather conditions or concerning safety conditions of the group’s being on the route (high avalanche danger), the technical condition of the helicopter or closing the ski area by security service, money for “not-riding” helicopter hours is been returned on the basis of ... USD/hour for the group;
- Repayment for non-fulfillment ascends due to any other reasons (for example: equipment disrepair, bad physical condition of participant, late depart or early return due to fault of participant) is not been returned;
- Upon the fulfillment of the program (flight for 8 hours) and the group’s request to prolong the riding – the additional payment for 1 additional flight hour will be ... USD/hour for the group.
* Note: During the skiing/heliboarding all participants of the program obligatory should have bipper, avalanche spade, avalanche probe, (it can be rented in Asia Adventures Company), we recommend strongly to have ABS.
The program in the case of bad weather:
- There are high-mountain resorts Chimgan and Beldersay are situated 15 km far from Charvak. There are two double-chair lifts and some hook ski lifts. In case of bad weather we can drive there our group of guests by our transport on duty, where they can ride independently or with escort of our guides;
- We can offer excursions in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara. Excursions are for additional payment;
- Also heliskiers can rest in the hotel. Big swimming-pool, sauna, bowling, discotheque, bars, paintball are given for their services.
Photos. HSU 01. Heliski (heliskiing), heliboarding in Uzbekistan
View all photos
Please look at another links in category Heliskiing:
- HSK 01. Heliski (heliskiing), heliboarding in Kyrgyzstan. Western Tien-Shan
The sights and touristic objects in Uzbekistan:
Boy-Bulok cave, Bukhara, Caves of Uzbekistan, Chimgan and Beldersay, Ecological Center Jeyran, Ferghana Valley, Hozrat-Daud cave, Karshi, Khiva, Khorezm, Kievskaya cave, Ledopadnaya cave, Nurata Region, Nuratau Nature Reserve, Polatkhan cave, Pulathan plateau, Samarkand, Shahrisabz, Tamerlan cave, Tashkent, Termez, The Ugam-Chatkal National park, Zarkent Cave
You may also pay attention at Uzbekistan hotels
Tashkent Hotels, Samarkand Hotels, Bukhara Hotels, Khiva Hotels, Karshi Hotels, Shakhrisabz Hotels, Urgench Hotels, Nukus Hotels, Navoyi Hotels, Termez Hotels, Baysun Hotels, Angren Hotels, Fergana Hotels, Kokand Hotels, Margilan Hotels, Namangan Hotels, Andizhan Hotels, Yurt camps of Uzbekistan, Charvak hotels, Chimgan hotels, Beldersay hotels, Yangiabad hotels, Sentyabsay hotels