ICU. Incentive tours to Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan, 8 days
Incentive tours to Uzbekistan are: excellent opportunity of encouragement of employees, rallyings of collective, a combination of productive leisure and reception of new knowledge; unforgettable adventures, interesting meetings and shows; minimum of formalities, direct flights from main cities of Russia.
Uzbekistan is a country with an ancient history and the culture having more than 25 centuries, with legendary fantastic Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva cities. Tashkent is the capital of the country. Here are high minarets, majestic madrassah, mosques, palaces, mausoleums decorated by unique ornaments and mosaic.
Usually, incentive tour in Uzbekistan are combinated with annual exit conferences.
In this case we provide both conference package and entertainment sightseeing program.
Incentive tour can't be standard - we'll advice tailor-made program by your request.
You can see the example of such a program below:
The itinerary: Tashkent - Chimgan - Samarkand - Kyzyl-Kum desert - "Safary" yurt camp - Bukhara - Khiva - Tashkent
Duration: 8 days
BRIEF PROGRAM OF THE TOUR
Arrival to Tashkent. Rest. Small walk - excursion across evening Tashkent.
Taking off by helicopter MI-8MTV to Chimgan mountains.
Transfer to Samarkand. In the afternoon an excursion across the city.
Transfer to Kyzyl-Kum desert. A dinner in "Safary" yurt camp.
Transfer to Bukhara. In the afternoon - an excursion across Bukhara.
Transfer to Khiva. Rest. Walks on the streets of evening city.
Excursion. Restaurant. Fly to Tashkent.
Departure from Tashkent.
- oriental hospitality and goodwill, exotic, abundance of noisy and picturesque markets;
- warm stable weather-10 months a year;
- hotels, restaurants, night bars with national colour and European level of service;
- fine opportunities for active rest in mountains and desert.
Alongside with excursion program you will be able to:
- visit the dramatized historical ceremonies and folklore shows;
- take pleasure with oriental dances in former Khan’s harem;
- learn to prepare original Uzbek pilaw and round bread;
- weave carpets;
- make a jug in a workshop of the potter;
- pass through picturesque desert on baktrian camel back;
- ride on graceful akhaltekin horses;
- swim and to fish in huge lakes surrounded by sands;
- reach inaccessible mountains on helicopter and to lead picnic on mountain river side;
- spend the night in traditional nomads’ abodes – yurtas;
- listen to local akyn songs at a fire under extraordinary bright oriental constellations;
- visit exotic national-sports and holidays wrestling, horse wrestling for goat’s carcass, rams, cocks fighting;
- taste collection wines;
- get original hand-made souvenirs.
Photos. ICU. Incentive tours to Uzbekistan
View all photos
The sights and touristic objects in Uzbekistan:
Boy-Bulok cave, Bukhara, Caves of Uzbekistan, Chimgan and Beldersay, Ecological Center Jeyran, Ferghana Valley, Hozrat-Daud cave, Karshi, Khiva, Khorezm, Kievskaya cave, Ledopadnaya cave, Nurata Region, Nuratau Nature Reserve, Polatkhan cave, Pulathan plateau, Samarkand, Shahrisabz, Tamerlan cave, Tashkent, Termez, The Ugam-Chatkal National park, Zarkent Cave
You may also pay attention at Uzbekistan hotels
Tashkent Hotels, Samarkand Hotels, Bukhara Hotels, Khiva Hotels, Karshi Hotels, Shakhrisabz Hotels, Urgench Hotels, Nukus Hotels, Navoyi Hotels, Termez Hotels, Baysun Hotels, Angren Hotels, Fergana Hotels, Kokand Hotels, Margilan Hotels, Namangan Hotels, Andizhan Hotels, Yurt camps of Uzbekistan, Charvak hotels, Chimgan hotels, Beldersay hotels, Yangiabad hotels, Sentyabsay hotels