EXP 07. Snow leopard project
June, July, August, September
"Snow leopard" is an honorary and prestigious title awarded to alpinists subjugated 5 seven-thousands in the former Soviet Union in the mountains of Tien-Shan and Pamir (Communism Peak (7492 m), Pobeda (Victory) Peak (7439 m), Khan-Tengry Peak (7010 m), Lenin Peak (7134 m), Korjenevskaya Peak (7105 m)).
It’s practically impossible to realize 5 ascensions in one short summer season (see the history of "Snow leopard" project), that’s why we recommend to plan the realization of the project in 2 times, for example Lenin Peak + Khan-Tengry Peak + Pobeda Peak during one year and Korjenevskaya Peak and Communism Peak during the next year. Or Lenin Peak + Communism Peak + Korjenevskaya Peak during one year and Khan-Tengry Peak and Pobeda Peak during the next year.
We will help you in organizing these ascensions upon your request.
Please look at another links in category Mountaineering and expeditions:
- EXP 01. Lenin Peak (7134m), Pamir
- EXP 02. Pobeda Peak (7439m), Tien-Shan
- EXP 02. Khan-Tengri Peak (7010m), Tien-Shan
- EXP 03. Communism (Somoni) Peak (7495m), Pamir
- EXP 03. Korjenevskaya Peak (7105m), Pamir
- EXP 04. Muztag-Ata peak (7546m), Kun-Lun
- EXP 06. Lenin Peak (7134 m) and Muztag-Ata Peak (7546 m) in one bunch
- EXP 08. Energy Peak, 5105 m
- EXP 09. Chimtarga Peak 5489m
- EXP 10. Bolshoy (Big) Chimgan Peak (3309 m)
The sights and touristic objects in Kyrgyzstan:
Arslanbob, Bishkek, Chil-Ustun Cave, Inylchek glacier, Issyk-Kul lake, Karakol, Naryn region, Osh, Sarychelek lake, Sonkul lake, Tash-Rabat caravanserai
The sights and touristic objects in Tajikistan:
Dushanbe, Engels Peak (6510 m), Fann Mountains, Fedchenko glacier, Istravshan (Ura-Tyube), Karl Marks Peak (6726 m), Khodjent, Khorog, Mayakovskiy Peak (6096 m), Mountain Badakhshan, Pendjikent, Sarez Lake, The caves of Khodja-Mumin salt dome