Travel company "Asia Adventures" has been established by professionals who have 18-20 years of experience in the sphere of international tourism.
Among our partners there are more than 200 tourist agencies and companies from five continents all over the world. Our services are used by diplomatic representatives, nongovernmental and international organizations and banks in Uzbekistan and several other countries of Central Asia, deputies of State Duma and famous businessmen of Russian Federation, champions of the world and prize-winners in Olympic games and a great deal of ordinary tourists.
We offer our clients a full range of tourist services that we deliver throughout Uzbekistan as well as the whole region of Central Asia (including Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Chinese Xinjiang (West China).
"Asia Adventures" enjoys well-established business ties with all most popular hotels in Uzbekistan.
The Company’s own fleet (including a coach, a bus, a number of minivans and cars) as well as well-trained and experienced tour-operators, certified guides and professional drivers allow high quality, efficiency and reliability of tour programmes both in terns of organization and going of tours. Our professional staff ensures prompt response to and successful resolution of any questions that may arise with our clients in the course of the tour.
"Asia Adventures" can organize and conduct for you tours as follows:
• bus tours through ancient cities of Uzbekistan (Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Shakhrisabz, Termez, Fergana valley) and Central Asia (Pendjikent, Khodjent, Turkestan, Kunya-Urgench, Mari, Osh, Uzgen and etc.);
• incentive-tours, business-tours, VIP-tours;
• conferences, seminars, presentations;
• trekking, biking, equestrian horse tours in the Pamir and Tian-Shan mountains;
• climbing expeditions to the seven-thousander peaks (Lenin Peak, Khan-Tengri Peak, Communism Peak (Somoni Peak), Korjenevskaya Peak, Pobeda Peak, Muztag-Ata Peak);
• active weekends in the mountains (cycling, quadra-cycling, horseback riding, hiking, trekking, mountaineering, mountain skiing, scootering and yachting);
• corporative picnics and team-building programmes;
• camel-safari in the Kyzylkum Desert;
• tours to the Aral Sea area;
• helisking (heliboarding) tours;
• speleo tours.
Time to discover Central Asia with "Asia Adventures"!