Excursion tours in Uzbekistan are travels with transfers on comfortable transport, high-speed trains and accommodation in comfortable hotels. During excursion tours, our guides will introduce tourists to almost 3,000 years of history and culture of the peoples of Uzbekistan, arts and crafts, and national cuisine.
In Uzbekistan, tourists can see:
- world-famous monuments of the ancient cities Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Shakhrisabz, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List,
- Zoroastrian heritage and ancient fortresses of Khorezm,
- Buddhist temples of Termez,
- the flourishing Ferghana Valley with the Khan's capital Kokand, ancient Chust - the center for making original Uzbek knives and tyubeteikas (caps), Rishtan - an unsurpassed city of ceramists, Andijan - the birthplace of the great Bobur, the founder of the Moghol Empire, Margilan - the center for the production of silk fabrics and adras,
- places of power and pilgrimage in Nurata, Kumyshkan, cult complexes Hazrat-Daud, Hazrat-Bashir
- the disappearing Aral Sea and sights in the tourism centers of Karakalpakstan Muynak and Nukus
Below you can see the programs of the most popular sightseeing tours in Uzbekistan.
At your request, we will make any program both in terms of duration and saturation in any corner of Uzbekistan. Our excursion programs can include visits to natural attractions, hiking in the mountains and deserts, and other adventures.