Tashkent region is one of the most interesting tourist regions of Uzbekistan. There are almost no ancient architectural monuments, but there are a lot of natural attractions.
The region is spread over an area of more than 15 thousand km² in the north-east of Uzbekistan between the western part of the Tien Shan mountains and the Syrdarya river, and borders on Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
- Ski resorts Amirsay, Beldersay, Chimgan
- Charvak reservoir
- Parkent district (vineyards and orchards, landscape areas of Sukok, Kumyshkan, Surenaty, valleys of the Aksakaty and Nurekaty rivers, Bashkyzylsay canyons, the Physics-Sun solar complex
- Bostanlyk region (Tavaksay and Karakiyasay waterfalls, "golden" Brichmulla, canyons and waterfalls of Kalasay, Paltau, Gulkam, Koksu, 3 thousandth mountain peaks of Big Chimgan, Okhotnichiy, the mysterious Pulatkhan plateau, valley of the Chatlkal river
- Landscape areas of the valleys of Pskem and Oygaing, Maidantal, emerald lakes Ihnach, Badak, Urungach, Shevarkul, Pakhtakor glacier and mountain peaks Beshtor (4299 m.) and Adelung (4301 m.)
- Akhangaran region (resort town of Yangiabad, forests and waterfalls of Loshkerek, western part of the Angren plateau)